- Treasury Stock & Total Listed Shares Database
- Database containing standardized data extracted from YUHO annual securities reports on the number of treasury shares and total listed shares of all listed companies. Covers all listed companies in Japan, and can be utilized for various purposes including liquidity analyses and estimation of free float weights of listed companies.
- Board Members Shares Database
- Database containing standardized data extracted from published YUHO annual securities reports on the shares held by directors, and by officers of companies with a nominating committee. Covers all listed companies in Japan, and can be utilized for various purposes including liquidity analyses and estimation of free float weights of listed companies.
- Cross Shareholdings Database
- This database features collected and standardized publicly available information from annual securities reports as well as cross shareholdings data of all listed companies.
The database provides a list of cross-shareholdings of all listed companies, including those in the financial industry.
It can be useful for research on parties with strong ties through mutual cross-shareholdings, analysis of cross-shareholding ratios compared with other companies in the same industry, as well as analysis of competitor trends.
It may also be made use of as an alternative data for use as a variable for big data and machine learning.
- TOYO KEIZAI's Fundamentals is a database comprised of data extracted from disclosed information such as the YUHO annual securities reports (equivalent to SEC Form 10-K), SHIHO quarterly securities reports (equivalent to SEC Form 10-Q), and TANSHIN flash reports (equivalent to SEC Flash Reports).
Ideal for time series analysis or cross-sectional analysis due to its coverage of all listed companies in Japan and long-term historical data updated every business day.
- Toyo Keizai Estimates
- Toyo Keizai Estimates provides comprehensive earnings forecasts information for all listed companies in Japan for two terms. Our analysts report every company directly and make an original forecast. We have trusted by both individual and institutional investors in Japan as well as overseas.
- Major Shareholders Database
- Database containing information on major shareholders of all listed companies in Japan. Contains information on the top 30 major shareholders compiled through TOYO KEIZAI’s original survey, compared to YUHO annual securities reports (equivalent to SEC Form 10-K) which disclose only the top 10. Can be utilized for various purposes including liquidity analyses and estimation of free float weights of listed companies.
- Overseas Japanese Companies Data
- TOYO KEIZAI has been conducting an annual survey on the activities of overseas subsidiaries and affiliates of Japanese companies for over 50 years, the results of which are published annually as Overseas Activities of Japanese Companies (KAIGAI SHINSHUTSU KIGYO SORAN). "Overseas Japanese Companies Data" provides data of "Overseas Activities of Japanese Companies (KAIGAI SHINSHUTSU KIGYO SORAN)" as a database. It contains data on 33,211 Japanese companies in approximately 140 countries worldwide. We are providing data from the 1991 issue to date, which can be utilized for various purposes, such as to conduct a time series analysis of the overseas development strategies of Japanese companies or to extract a potential customer list for use by local companies.
- CSR Data
- Provides a database compiled from data extracted from the company data book "CSR Company Hand Book" that TOYO KEIZAI has been publishing since 2006. Major features of the database are the extensive range of item fields (approximately 1,000 in the current issue) and company coverage (approximately 1,700 in the current issue) together with the rich historical data (from 2006 onward). The data is used not only by business companies to analyze the initiatives of their competitors, but also for screening investment targets as well as extracting ESG factors for use in ESG investment.
- Company's characteristics and outlook from Shikiho
- We provide text data on business outlook commentary and business characteristics of all listed companies in Japan that we publish in KAISHA SHIKIHO. The business outlook commentaries are authored by TOYO KEIZAI analysts, touching upon the reasoning behind the earning estimates as well as up-to-date news (e.g. new product development, production capacity increase through expansion of facilities). Data is updated on a quarterly basis as new issues of KAISHA SHIKIHO are published. The database contains historical data from 1998 and can be useful for text mining and other purposes. * Please take note that the text is only available in Japanese.
- Facilities investment, R&D and Depreciation
- The database is comprised of data on actual and projected facilities investment, R&D expenditure, and depreciation expenses published in KAISHA SHIKIHO. It contains undisclosed information that we compile through our independent research. Generally undisclosed information on projected facilities investment, R&D expenditure, and depreciation expenses are compiled through surveys of each company.
- JAPAN COMPANY HANDBOOK
- We offer a PDF of JAPAN COMPANY HANDBOOK, the English version of the investment information journal KAISHA SHIKIHO published by TOYO KEIZAI in Japan. Same as KAISHA SHIKIHO, the handbook covers all listed companies in Japan and is published on a quarterly basis.
- Company's Profile Data
- It provides text data on profiles of all listed companies in Japan, encompassing company history, major products and services, market position and share, in approximately 200 words.
- Fundamentals Data Digest
- Covers main accounts of the financial statements and financial ratios for use in financial/management analyses for the latest 11 fiscal years based on YUHO annual security reports. It also contains industry average data (by industry segments defined by the stock exchanges) to allow comparison of market position in the industry segments.
- TREND3EPOT is a relational database (RDB) service provided by TOYO KEIZAI. You can utilize multiple databases such as TOYO KEIZAI Estimates Data, Company Earnings Guidance Data, and Fundamentals through TREND3EPOT, allowing use of our databases across the board to conduct analyses such as comparison of TOYO KEIZAI Estimates Data against Company Earnings Guidance Data.
- Affiliates data
- Database of information on consolidated subsidiaries and affiliated companies of all listed companies in Japan. Containing information including the relationship between the parent company and the subsidiary, as well as the shareholding ratio of the parent company in its subsidiaries and affiliates, the database can be utilized for a wide range of purposes such as in relation to insider trading regulations for securities companies or credit control of financial institutions.
- TOYO KEIZAI QUARTERLY REPORT
- Our English share information report (TOYO KEIZAI QUARTERLY REPORT) is a compact 2-page A4 size PDF company report in English containing information on the company outline, financial ratios such as PER and PBR, major shareholders, TOYO KEIZAI Estimates. The reports are issued for all listed companies in Japan and are ideal material for investors to increase understanding of the companies in the early investment stage.